The Ashram has following facilities:
- A dining hall: An oblong dining hall with Kadappa tables and seating facilities.
- Multiple Holy Temples for prayer and contemplation.
- A residential quarter: For residence of Swami Krishnananda Saraswathi and Ashram inmates. This also houses the room of our Poojya Gurudev, His Holiness Jagadguru Swami Sathyananda Saraswathiji Maharaj, which has now been converted into a shrine.
- A free medical dispensary : We provide free treatment and medicines to all patients coming from the surrounding villages and adivasi colonies.
- A 27,500 sq. ft. Sathyananda Saraswathi Mandap: A mammoth construction, this one of a kind open hall can seat upto five thousand people. It is the venue for conducting dowry-free mass marriages in traditional Hindu style as well as for various cultural and religious functions.
- Guest rooms open to booking: Twenty rooms with attached toilet for devotees who wish to spend extended periods of time in the divine and serene atmosphere of the Ashram.
- A Pitr Pooja hall and ghat: We have the best Pitr Pooja facility in Mumbai complete with the pristine flowing Barvi river and a beautiful Shiva Mandir. There is a Pooja hall, a bathing ghat, cold drinking water and changing rooms for gents and ladies.
- A Goshala: For the protection of cows the Ashram provides shelter and food to cows and bulls.
- A Vruddha Ashram (Old age home): An upcoming plush old age home for people to spend the final years of life in prayer & service.