The Ashram has following facilities:
- A dining hall: An oblong dining hall with Kadappa tables and seating facilities.
A residential quarter: For residence of Ashram inmates. This also houses the roomof our Poojya Gurudev, His Holiness Jagadguru Swami Sathyananda Saraswathiji Maharaj, which has now been converted into a shrine.
- A free medical dispensary : We provide free treatment and medicines to all patients coming from the surrounding villages and adivasi colonies
- A 27,500 sq. ft. Sathyananda Saraswathi Mandap: A mammoth construction, this one of a kind open hall can seat upto five thousand people. It is the venue for our future plans of conducting dowry-free mass marriages in traditional Hindu style as well as for various cultural and religious functions.
- Guest rooms open to booking: Twenty rooms are being built for devotees who wish to spend extended periods of time in the divine and serene atmosphere of the Ashram.
- A Pitr Pooja hall and ghat: We have the best Pitr Pooja facility in Mumbai complete with flowing river and a Shiva Mandir. There is a Pooja hall, a bathing ghat, cold drinking water and changing rooms for gents and ladies.
- A Goshala: For the protection of cows the Ashram provides shelter and food to cows and bulls.